"For the ones who stood up and did their best to get out of the "all you do is play 2k' argument. We got one: No baby, I'm not playing too often 2k, but I am 2K.""All jokes aside, be sure to catch me and the brothers in @nba2k '23!!! We'll be part of my most favorite mode, MYPLAYER NBA 2K23 MT.It also comes with a rapid release which is an important plus. As a lot of defense players on the opposing team are larger than your player having a slow release will make it impossible for your player to execute an exact jump shot.The component of the defender can be eliminated completely with the Fast Jump shot, however, that does not mean that you will not need to perform it flawlessly. There is still a need to be able to get your hands in and shoot the most efficient shot without getting hit.

The "early" Shot Timing Release Time can benefit greatly in this regard (more about it on in the jumpshot settings section). If you're someone who gets pressured by your opponent way too quickly while making the shot, then this choice is a no-brainer for you. Here's a quick overview of the Defensive Immune jumpshot in NBA 2K23 that is suited to players with heights less than 6'5''..

With these animations, and blending choices, your player build will get an 'A' rating in Release Speed, and an A+ in Defensive Immunity. This means your player will have a rapid release and won't become pressured by the defensive player in the process of making your jump.

Next up is the Best Jumpshot in NBA 2K23 which suits mid-heightened players, especially those within 6'5'' and 6'10". Although it's among the best high-jump shots, it's also one of the ones that is the most balanced that you can find. It will get you an acceptable score in Release Height and Defensive Immunity and release speed.
It is the High Jumpshot is also one of the most easy to predict to time in NBA 2K23, making it an ideal shot for those green shots. So if you're someone who has no prior experiences in NBA games. We recommend that you try this method before you start anything else. It is important to know that the true potential of a high jump shot is only revealed only when you have your Shot Timing Release Time set to 'Early' and 'Very early'.

Not to mention We have the best Overall Jumpshot to date in NBA 2K23 for our Point Guards that are available Buy MT 2K23. If you use the built, you will be able to get some impressive personal stats by taking easy green jump shots throughout the game. The trick to getting the best NBA 2K23 jump shot is to remain focused on the release speed and the Defensive Immunity.

Отредактировано anqilan456 (2023-02-21 04:22:46)