This is the right choice for me and Madden 24 coins  something I've put a considerable amount of thought," Brent said. "I'm at a point where my main concern is getting my priorities in order. Priorities more important are more important than soccer."

KD Drummond from Blogging the Boys is of the opinion that that this was the best choice for Brent as it should aid in calming his mind. The decision should also resolve a couple of other problems that were showing up as Brent continued to play, as he dealt with issues off-field, says Drummond.

The Cowboys will no longer be burdened with the obligation of extending assistance to a player who even in the face jail time could not keep himself from breaking the law again; regardless of how insignificant one might think of smoking marijuana.

Brent's actions could be understood as him taking responsibility for the circumstances has him in and becoming aware of the severity of the circumstance he's confronted with. If the legal scenario turns out in Brent's favor, he simply has to retire. His rights would still be belonging to the Dallas Cowboys and the league could then revisit the possiblity of a suspension.

Hard Knocks series gets mult-year extension with Madden NFL 24 Films, HBO

HBO and the cheap madden 24 coins  Films crew has extended their contract in relation to Hard Knocks, it was announced on Thursday. No details were released regarding how long the contract will last, but Madden NFL 24 Films' Ross Ketover referred to the extension as an "multi-year renewal" and said they'd be around for "a couple of years more."